Learn how to wrap earbuds.
Give your Apple iPod earbuds a little TLC by learning how to store them correctly.
You Will Need
Step 1. Make a loop
Hold the earbud side in one hand and begin to wrap the cord around the four fingers of your hand.
Step 2. Wrap around the middle
When you are halfway through the cord, remove the coiled cord from your fingers. Wrap the remaining cord around the middle of the coiled cord. You wrapped cord should look a little like a bow.
Step 3. Push the plug through
Push the plug end through one of the loops of the bow and give it a gentle tug to secure.
Fact: Portuguese artist and engineer Andre Avelas connected 500 pairs of earbuds to a sound mixer for his artwork Headphones.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades