In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to put any YouTube video on an iPod. Begin by going on the YouTube website and browse for a desired video. Once you have found the video, copy the video's URL. Now go to the website: KeepVid and paste the URL into the text box. Then click on Download and wait for the link to process. Once processed, click on the link to begin downloading the video. Once finished downloading, drag the video file into iTunes and sync it to the iPod. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod, and would like to learn how to download YouTube videos for portable and convenient access.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades