This video explains how you can watch YouTube movies and videos on your iPod. First of all you need to open your web browser and do a search for Realplayer (in this case Realplayer version 11). Next, click on the link for Realplayer. You will need to download and run the installation file. Once the installation has run you need to accept the default and then load your web browser (Explorer or Firefox). From here you can choose any YouTube video you would like then add "&fmt=18" to the url address ("&fmt=22" for HD iPod video or "&fmt=35 for mp4 compatible videos). Right click the video and select "download video to Realplayer". This will store the video in the Realplayer Downloads folder of My Videos in XP (or Videos in Vista). Two files are downloaded however the .mp4 file is the only one needed. The video will now play in iTunes and work on your iPod. Get ready to have some fun on the go now!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades