You never know when your computer could eat up all of your work, but you can backup your important files on the music player you already own!
Watch this video tutorial to see how to turn your Apple iPod into a backup hard drive. You will of course need an iPod, a computer with the Apple iTunes software installed, and an iPod sync USB cable.
Setting your iPod is as easy as enabling disc use. Then, store all of your necessary files and photos onto your iPod for emergency backup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades