In this how-to video, you will learn how to update your iPhone or iPod touch to 3.1.2 firmware for free. First, make sure you have iTunes installed on your computer. Download the correct firmware for your specific model on the internet. Once this is download, open iTunes and select your device. Hold the shift key and click restore. Select the firmware file and open it. Hit the restore button in the new window. This will then update the device. This may take a while. Once it is done, the update is complete. By viewing this video, you will learn how to easily update your device's firmware. This will give you access to newer features.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades