1.First download correct firmware for the iPhone or iPod Touch. And change the dot extension of the file before that open the explorer and select Tools menu then go to Folder options, open view tab and deselect "Hide extension for known file types" option and click ok.2.Now right click on the file and click rename and change the extension as ".ipsw". Now open the iTunes and make sure the iPhone is connected with the data cable to the system. Now press down the home and power button of the iPhone until it reboot and after apple logo shown release the power button and keep hold on the home button.3.After the USB cable and iTunes logo shown on the screen release the home button. Now iTunes will recognize the device and now press down the shift key and click on Restore button, the browse window will pop up now select the "ipsw" file and click open.4.After the restoration is completed "the iPhone has been restored" message will appear and then click ok.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades