In this Electronics video tutorial you will learn how to update your iPhone and iPod Touch firmware 3.0. You will need iTunes 8.2 and the firmware from Deposit Files. Go to the website and download the firmware. This will take some time. Use Firefox browser for the download. Now make sure your device is clean, i.e., it is not jailbroken and connect it to the computer. Then open up iTunes on the device for this hold down 'power' and 'home' until the device switches off and then powers on. Once the apple comes on, release the power button and keep holding the 'home' until the iTunes icon is displayed. Open the firmware on your computer , if you want to back up your data, select the option and click OK. After this is done, the device will restart and you have successfully updated your device.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades