In this how-to video, you will learn how to update your iPod Touch and iPhone to the OS 3.0 firmware. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes and the firmware copy. Also, backup the contents of your device before proceeding. In iTunes, check for update in the device screen. Next, hold shift and click restore. Navigate to where your firmware is and select it. This will give you an update screen. Once finished, you will have to setup your device again. You can select your backup if you want. You will see that the device is updated to 3.0 in the device screen in iTunes. Viewing this video will show you the easiest and safest way to update the firmware of your Apple device.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades