In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to unlock a locked iPod. Begin by connecting the iPod to your computer. It should fix itself automatically. If it doesn't press the Start button and select Control Panel. Click on Appearance and Personalization. Under Folder Options, select Show hidden files and folders. Check the box that says "Show hidden files and folders". Click Apply and then OK. Go to My Computer and open the iPod device. Select the Controls folder and click on Device. Delete the file that says locked. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod that is locked and would like to learn how to unlock it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades