This video tutorial is in the Electronics category which will show you how to unfreeze an iPod Nano. Doing this is really simple and easy and doesn't take much time. This video is not meant for unfreezing iPod shuffle or iPod touch. If your iPod Nano freezes and stops responding, press the enter button in the center and the menu button located at the top part of the ring simultaneously. Hold the buttons down for a couple of seconds till the screen powers up again. Your iPod Nano is now unfrozen. It's that simple and easy. The same method can be used for iPod classic also.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades