Learn how to unfreeze a click wheel iPod properly in simple steps. If your iPod freezes suddenly while using it, you can easily unfreeze it. Just hold the 'Menu' button and the 'Center' button on your iPod for a few seconds until the iPod turns off and a apple logo appears. Now release the menu and; the center buttons and wait for your iPod start again. Your iPod will be ready to use when is starts again. If this doesn't work let your iPod as it is for a few hours to let the battery die and then immediately charge it to unfreeze your iPod.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades