In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to turn on and off an iPod Touch. This is very simple, easy and fast to do. It is very basic and essential for those who have an iPod Touch. To turn on the iPod Touch, press and hold the power button until the Apple logo appears. To turn the iPod Touch off, press and hold the power button until the red slider appears. Then slide the slider. This video will benefit those viewers who have just recently purchased an iPod Touch and would like to learn how to turn the device on and off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades