MegaFastfinger shows us how to put your iPod Nano 4G on standby. You just press down on the play/pause button for a few seconds and the iPod will turn off, meaning it's on standby. To turn it back on you press down on the play/pause button for a few seconds and it will turn back on. To turn it off completely you need to press down on the center button, then the menu button and it will turn off. When you turn it on the apple logo should appear and you will know you've turned it off completely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades