In this video, we learn how to transfer songs from an iPod to your personal computer. First, open up your computer and go into the folder with your iPod. Now, go to tools, folder options, view, and hidden files/folders. Apply this, then the folder with all of your music will show up! You can now unplug your iPod and then select all of the folders on your computer. Right click then and go to properties, then uncheck the hidden. Hit 'apply' and then transfer all the music to your computer. Now you will be able to listen to this on your computer or iPod, anything you want!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades