In this tutorial, we learn how to transfer songs from an iPod to iTunes in Windows Vista. First, plug your device into your computer and open up iTunes. Minimize this screen, then go to your computer and find the music folder. After this, you will be able to see all the music that is saved to your computer. Next, take this folder and highlight all the music that is in this. After you do this, paste this into your iTunes and it will then start to load all the music. Give it a few minutes to finish loading, then you will have all your songs available quickly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades