In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to transfer music from an iPod device to their iTunes library using the program, Senuti. This application is only available for the Mac computer. Begin by opening your main browser and go to the site: Senuti. Then download the application and open it. Now insert your iPod device. Then select all music files in your iPod device and transfer it to your iTunes library. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer, and would like to learn how to transfer music from their iPod device to their iTunes library because they have lost or accidentally deleted the music files on their computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades