In this tutorial, we learn how to transfer music from your iPhone to iTunes. First, plug your phone into your computer and open up iTunes. From here, you will see the library of tunes that you have. Then, click on the 'smart backup' link that is on the top of the page. After this, your computer and your phone will start to backup the music and your phone music will transfer to your iTunes account. When it's finished, you will be able to access this music and listen to it whenever you would like! You can transfer anytime you have new music, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades