MicroHelper demonstrates how to transfer music, pictures, videos from an iPod to any computer using the SharePod application. Go to Get SharePod, click download and save the winrar file into your desktop. You can either use WinZip or winrar to open any .rar file. After finishing the download, extract the files. Click on the SharePod icon to launch the program. Once the SharePod program has launched, connect your iPod to your computer, the SharePod program will show the contents of your iPod. Just select the songs or content you want to upload, choose option to copy file to PC then select option import my music to iTunes then click OK. Open iTunes, click music, then you should see the music files you transferred from your iPod.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades