If iTunes ever crashes, you're in for a world of pain and frustration. How do you get all of your digital music back? If you didn't back it up on an external hard drive, then you might be sweating it, but wait… do you have an Apple iPod or iPhone? There may be hope for you yet.
This video gives a brief demonstration showing you how to transfer songs and playlists from your iPod or iPhone to your computer using TouchCopy. Transferring songs is the easy part, and transferring playlists is a great feature you don't want to live without.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades