In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to transfer music from an iPod to the iTunes library. Begin by connecting the device to the computer. Then click on the Start menu and open Control Panel. Now click on the device. Click on Tools and select Folder Options. Then click on the View tab and check "Show hidden files and folders". Click OK. Now open the iPod_Control folder and open the Music folder. Finish by simply opening all the folders and importing the music files into iTunes. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod device, and would like to learn how to transfer music from their device to the computer because they have lost or misplace the music files on the computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades