In this video from DontPokeMeSoHard he shows how to take a picture of your iPod Touch's screen. If you hold the home button and press the power button, it will take a picture of whatever is on your screen at that moment. It will save the picture in your photos under Saved Pictures. If you're trying to remember a page on the Internet, it's a great tool for that. Just take a picture of it and it will save on your photos forever. You can view web pages now without being connected to the internet in this way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades