This video shows you how to take apart a Microsoft Zune HD. To take it apart, you will need a tri-wing screwdriver. Using the screwdriver, remove the four screws at the corners. Once the screws are removed, you can easily remove the back cover. To remove the bottom cover, slide it off with your fingers. Next use a T5 screwdriver to remove the three screws, one on each side and one in the middle. There is one more tiny screw near the bottom that has to be removed. Using a prying tool to remove three ribbon cables. Use the prying tool to remove the battery and lay it to one side. Lift the motherboard from the Zune with the prying tool. Remove the covers and buttons from the inside, which can be removed using your fingers. Next release the clips around the sides, and run the prying tool between the layers of the Zune to pry it apart. Release the flex ribbon cables and separate the final pieces. This video shows step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades