Trying to replace your iPod battery, change the screen, or doing some modification that a MAC pro wouldn't suggest you doing yourself? Before you can start tinkering around inside this delicate piece of equipment, you're going to at least need to know how to get it open and take it apart without damaging the the inner pieces. You will need a small Phillips head screwdriver, a plastic pick, a blackstick, and a chisel tip screwdriver. Watch this video iPod tutorial and learn how to take apaart an iPod Touch 1G.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades