In this tutorial, we learn how to take apart an iPod Nano 3rd generation for repair. First remove the back casing using a guitar pick. Next, use a flat tool to lift up the battery carefully and remove it from the casing. You will see three wires that lead to the launch board, which are soldered into place. Now, use the flat tool to remove the back of the battery casing from the device. Now, remove the logic board by removing the 6 small screws inside of it. Next you will remove the LCD by lifting the wire tabs that are around it. Now everything can be removed, and you can repair what is broken on your device!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades