Repairs Universe demonstrates how to take apart the BlackBerry Storm 2 to replace the LCD. First, flip the phone over and take out the battery, SIM card and memory card. Then, use a safe pry tool to pry off the top and bottom covers which are held on by adhesive and clips. Next, use a T-6 screwdriver, remove the size screws on the front of the device. Flip the phone over and remove two more screws. Use the pry tool to release the clips and remove the outer casing. Flip the phone over and using the pry tool, release the pop ribbon cable. Also use the pry tool to release the six clips. Remove the motherboard from the phone. Release the LCD screen from the frame. You are now ready to replace the LCD screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades