In this how to video, you will learn how to open a 6th generation Ipod Classic. First, make sure to turn it off and make sure the hold button is on. Take a prying tool to undo the clips inside the device by sliding it in between the cover and back. Once the clips are undone, place thumb tacks on the sides and tops while popping the base out. Be careful, as there are cables inside that you do not want to break. The orange part is the battery while the blue object is the hard drive. Once you make the replacement, make sure everything is back in place. Press along the sides to secure the cover. You now know how to open up your iPod.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades