This how-to video serves as a disassembly guide for MAC's 3rd generation iPod Nano, breaking it down into the pieces: display, battery, logic board, housing, cables, etc. If you're determined to do your own iPod repairs, installations, or modifications, at least follow some advice on you to open up the Nano without causing damage. You will need a Phillips head screwdriver, a black stick, a plastic pick, and a chisel tip screwdriver. Watch this video iPod tutorial and learn how to take apart a 3rd generation Apple Ipod Nano.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades