If you have downloaded apps onto your iPod Touch or iPhone without using iTunes you may have trouble when you go to sync your device.
If this has happened to you, check out this tutorial. In it, you will learn how to sync your computer with your phone or MP3 player without losing any downloaded apps.
Make sure you watch this video before you attempt to sync and so you don't lose your beloved apps!
This is very easy to do, so take a few minutes to protect your applications with this clip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades