Oh no! Has something happened to your iPod Nano and you can't seem to fix it? If this is the case, you may need to perform a total restore of your device. Restoring your iPod is a last resort and by doing so you will wipe the memory of your MP3 player and bring all of its settings down to default.
If you are having trouble with your iPod that you just can't fix, watch this tutorial and learn how to clear it all up and start from scratch. If your iPod has a fatal issue, you may need to take it to the Apple store, but try the restore first and you may be able to fix the glitch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades