This video demonstrates how to restore your iPhone or iPod Touch if you are experiencing freezing or errors. You will need to restore your device if you experienced problems after attempting to have a jailbroken device. First, you have to make sure the device is turned on and plugged into your computer and connected to iTunes. To start restoring the phone, you want to hold onto the "home" button and the "unlock" button at the same time and continue to hold it until the device turns off. Next, you want to let go of the unlock button but continue to hold the home button until iTunes reads the device.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades