To restore an iPod Touch from lockout or forgetting a password, pull up iTunes on whatever computer you are using. Plug the USB cord into the iPod touch and plug the USB cord into the computer. The iPod will say "locked out" or "access pass code" and the computer will says that it needs to be synched up to the original program. Hold down the top button and home button at the same time. A message will pop up. Ignore it and let the iPod turn off. Take your finger off the top button and leave your finger on the home button until full start off. It will say iPod in recovery mode. Press okay to restore it to the factory settings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades