This how-to video is about how to restore iPod touch to fix freezing and other errors. To restore the iPhone/iPod touch we need to put the iPhone in recovery mode so that we can restore it. When we restore iPod it goes back to last synchronization state with iTunes.
To restore the iPod Touch perform the following steps:
First hold down the power button on the top, until a little window appears saying "slide to power off", then the iPhone/iPod touch will turn off, then turn on the iTunes in the computer and connect the USB cable (power cable) to the computer, now hold the power button and connect the USB to the iPhone/iPod touch, then an icon will appear on the phone with a pop up saying that "iTunes has an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iPhone", and to restore the iPhone before it can be used with iTunes we need to click ok button on the computer screen below the pop up message and the restore button on the computer. When we click the restore option on the computer the iPhone will be restored to last synchronization state.
This video explains clearly how to restore the iPhone/iPod touch and we can perform these steps whenever the iPhone freezes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades