This video demonstrates the steps to restore your iPhone or iPod Touch to original factory settings. This is a way to undo or repair any damage to your phone caused by downloading unauthorized files or corrupt files. Be aware that this will delete all the files that are on your device including music, pictures, videos and contacts, so use this method when all others fail. First connect the device to a computer via USB and select the device in iTunes as shown. Go to the device's information page and click the restore button. Back up, save your data and wait for the restoration to complete. Start setting up your device as a new iPod touch or iPhone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades