One problem that happens quite frequently with most Apple iPod products is freezing. Nobody likes a frozen screen, because you can't do anything! Well, if you have an iPod Nano (5th Generation), then this video will show you how to reset and restart it by pressing and holding the Menu and Center buttons. If you this doesn't work, you can try restoring the software via iTunes. If that doesn't fix the frozen iPod, then you'll need to contact Apple or a repair technician.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades