If you want to reset your iPod, you have to loose your stuff. It is very simple to save your stuff and reset your iPod. This process takes just a few seconds to complete. After that, you can see that all applications and themes are saved. Your iPod will be reset without deleting any of your stuff.
All you need to do is press the top power button while pressing the home button at same time for ten seconds. Then release the power button but continue holding the home button for the next 30 seconds. This will restart your iPod but it will not go into recovery mode. Next, plug into the computer and open up iTunes. It should back as it was.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades