In this video from iPT2gGeec we learn how to restore your tethered or semi tethered iPod 2G jailbroken device. To do this, open the Red Snow application. Go to Step 3 and click upload DFU file. Unplug your iPod for 2 seconds and plug it back in. You should get a white screen. Now exit the GUI and iTunes should pop up. Click on Restore button after the message says iPod has been found in Recovery mode. This is the only way to do this. If you don't get the white screen, put it back in DFU mode and reupload the DFU patch. Also if iTunes doesn't open up by itself, just go ahead and open it up yourself. If you don't do it this way you will get errors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades