In this video, you will learn how to reset your iPod Touch. In order to do that, just follow these quick and easy steps: Click the power button which is located on the top of the iPod, and, at the same time, hold the home button. Press them for 10-15 seconds. In that time frame, a notification will appear on the screen, but you can ignore it. Continue to hold the two buttons until the iPod will close and reset itself. If you have done these easy steps and instructions like in the video, you won't have any problems in resetting your iPod.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades