This is an Electronics video tutorial where you will learn how to reset your 2nd gen iPod Nano. The video plays a song for more than half the duration of the video clip. Then the presenter of the video clicks through the song and the iPod Nano breaks down. To reset it is a very simple and easy process. All that you got to do is to press set on the lower bottom of the control ring. Then wait for a little while and allow the iPod to reset. When it comes back on, select your song and play. You can also click through the song and check that it is OK.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades