In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to reset an iPod Nano. This task is very fast, simple and easy to do. Begin by simply pressing the Menu button on the scroll wheel and the center button. Hold the two buttons together for about 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears on the iPod screen. When the Apple logo disappears, the iPod is finished resetting. This video provides a visual demonstration for viewers to easily follow along. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod Nano, and would like to learn how to reset an iPod because it froze or has a problem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades