In this tutorial, we learn how to reset and restore an iPod Nano. First, take your Nano and hold down the center button and the menu buttons down simultaneously. Continue to do this for several seconds until the device turns off. After this, hold down the middle button and pause button down simultaneously until you see a check mark on the screen of your device. Now, you can connect the device to the computer and open up iTunes. You can now set up all your songs and add new music to your device. All of your songs should appear in the screen when you open it up!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades