This video tutorial shows you how to reset your iPod to the factory default. This is something most iPod users could find useful. Sometimes when playing files through your iPod it will begin to skip, not work properly, or it will even have a corrupt file. This being said a reset of your iPod will bring it back to square one and get rid of these problems. Using these few steps shown in the video will reset your files and most likely, fix your problems. With this being said, its wise to make sure you have a backup of the files on your iPod so that you don't lose them after the restoration. Anything on your iPod will be deleted after you reset it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades