First, get out a Swiss Army Knife and clean your hands. Then, take out the main blade. Next, on the right hand side of the IPod, stick the blade through between the gap to open the casing of the IPod. Then, turn the ipod upside down, so that the display side is facing the ground. Cautiously open the case, being careful not to damage the attachment in the top corner. Once the case is open, carefully detach the the hard drive from the bar "thing" connected to the top of the hard drive. Next, take the hard drive out of the case and wait (you can clean with a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol if it is dirty. Then, re-insert the hard drive and reconnect it, and put the IPod back together. It should be working correctly now.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades