This video shows you how to replace the LCD screen on a third generation iPod nano. Using a plastic safe pry tool, run it along the edges of the iPod, releasing the clips. Once the clips have been released, you should be able to remove the back cover. There are six exposed screws on the bottom of the inside back cover, remove all of them. Next remove the click wheel ribbon cable from the jaw connector. To do this, use the pry tool to lift the connector. Use a pair of tweezers to gently remove the ribbon cable. Next remove the small metal clips around the headphone jack. Remove the motherboard from the ipod. Turn the motherboard over and release the jaw clip. Once released, we can now remove the screen from the motherboard by gently pulling it away.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades