This is a video tutorial that is showing its audience how to replace the digitizer screen on a 2nd generation Ipod Touch. The first step is to remove the screen from the Ipod touch. Secondly use a safe pry tool and run it between the backing of the screen and the glass, this will release the necessary clips that are holding your screen in place. Next take the screen off. Next separate the digitizer from the mid section with the safe open pry tool again. Pry apart the digitizer and the mid section. To replace the digitizer order a new one from the Apple store and gently glue the new part back into the mid section. Then you can put the screen back onto the Ipod.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades