This video shows us how to replace a broken iPod screen. First thing to do for this is to remove the broken screen which is actually connected to the main board. The screen is actually connected to the main board with a very short ribbon cable. Now all you have to do is to pull the screen away but before doing that there is a pen socket, a white colored socket and above this is a black clip which can be clipped open. Using the tip of your finger just push the clip down and it will expose a bunch of silver pins. With this you can remove the screen out of the main board. Now all you need to do is to replace that by a new screen on the main board. This is done by sliding the pen socket right through the groove and when it is in, the white clip is pushed down so that it locks the clip. With this the broken iPod screen is replaced with a new screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades