Repairs Universe demonstrates how to replace the battery on a Microsoft Zune HD. First, use a tri-ring screwdriver to remove the four screws on the back of the Zune. Then, remove the back cover. Next, remove the bottom cover by using your fingers to gently push it off. Then, use a T-5 screwdriver to remove the four screws on the back of the Zune. Release three ribbon cables from their pop connections with a safe pry tool. Use the pry tool to also release the battery from the Zune. Lift the motherboard from the Zune and use a soldering iron to remove the old battery's wires from the board. Install the new battery by re-soldering the connections.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades