Need a little help with your iPod? Has your battery been failing you again and again? Will it not hold a charge? Well, it might be time for you to replace the battery, no?
Check out this video tutorial on how to replace the battery in a 4th Generation iPod Photo. Watch and learn as a member from the iPodJuice team installs a new battery in the 4th Gen iPod Photo with the battery replacement kit. It's really not that hard to do. Don't replace your broken and failing electronics, fix them yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades