This how to video will show you how to repair an iPod Touch screen. First, take a pry tool and undo the clips of the device's front cover. Now remove the front cover. Use the tool to remove the cable connecting the cover to the main board. Next, remove the screw from the metal frame. Lift up the foil from the top of the screen. Now, remove the LCD screen with the pry tool. Not that it is still connected to the board. Next, remove the screws on the metal board. Release the ribbon to the LCD screen with the tool. Release the clips of the side of the iPod with the tool. This will allow you to remove the metal frame. Now the screen can be removed and replaced. This video shows you the proper steps in order to safely dismantle your iPod to get to the screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades