This video teaches you how to replace a LCD screen for the 5th generation iPod. The tools you will need are a soft cloth, a mini screwdriver, a plastic or metal putty knife, and of course your iPod. First, pry your iPod open with your putty knife. Place the knife in between the metal base and white case and pull the knife around the iPod, to undo the clips holding the case together. Once open, lift up the hardware, remove the headphone assembly, and take out the screws on the side. Take the exterior case off the interior metal portion. Now you have access to the broken LCD screen. Remove your old LCD screen from the metal component and put in the new one. Take off the static guard from the new screen and immediately put on the exterior case so dust doesn‚Äôt start collecting. Now follow all the steps backwards to close up your iPod.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades