In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to copy music and videos from an iPod to a computer. Begin by opening iTunes. Do not plug in your iPod device. Then click on Edit and select Preferences. This will make iTunes blind to the iPod. Now connect your iPod and open the drive folder. Click on Tools and select Folder Options. Now check the option "Show hidden files, folders and drives" and click OK. Then open the "iPod_Control" folder and open the "Music" folder. Now copy all the files into iTunes. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod device, and would like to learn how to recover music from their device because they have lost or accidentally deleted the music files on their computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades